1. Log Style & Type
- Flat panel apron (basic model)
- Rounded logs (for apron area [the apron or the blind is the piece below the top rail])
- Flat surface
- Rustic (skip peeled)
- Smooth (fully peeled & sanded smooth)
2. Leg Type
- Rounded log legs (basic model)
- Tree trunk
- Squared (flat & smooth)
- Carved (We will try to carve something new you suggest, or use one of our familiar carvings.)
- Stone (Usually used with a squared leg using imitation rock to match your fireplace or home.)
3. Sights for rails
- Imitation mother of pearl (basic)
- Mother of Pearl
- Exotic woods
- Buffalo nickels
- Shotgun shells
- Fishing Fly's
- You name it and we'll try to incorporate it!
- Leather look
- Leather (most common)
- With Shield or Fringe
- Color choices
- Design choices
- Check our link to RC Designs for many choices
5. Cloth color
- There are so many colors to choose from today. At no extra cost you can choose from over 30 colors of our Championship Titan cloth.
- You can upgrade to a Tournament Style Cloth for the pro in you.
- You can also have your family photo (or anything) printed into the cloth for an additional cost.
- Please check our link to Championship Billiards for an array of exciting choices.
- There are also many ways to personalize your table through embroidery, engraved plaques, carvings and more.
Think about some choices - give us a call and let's get building!
6. Delivery and Set-Up
Set up is always included.
Delivery charges can vary greatly depending upon your delivery area. We will give you a best estimate once we know the type of table you are interested in.
We sell our pool tables nationwide. As an example of how this works; if we sell a pool table 1500 miles away, we will determine the quickest and least expensive way to have your table delivered and set up. Sometimes this can depend on the size and type of the table you choose. We either deliver and set it up ourselves or we have the table shipped to a professional billiard store near you who have expertise in pool table set-ups. We hire them to set-up your pool table; you pay only for the shipping.
All Content Copyright © 2006 Bear Log Billiards